Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Contest Time!

Who wants to win $100.00 worth of Avon products?

Ooohhh, got your attention with that one didn't I ? :o)

It's going to run for 2 campaigns - Campaign 15 & 16.

Alright here's how it's going to go. There will be 3 prize winners:
1st place will receive a swag bag filled with over $100.00 worth of awesome Avon products!!!

2nd and 3rd Place will receive a $10.00 credit to use toward your next Avon order.

Refer 3 (or more) friends to have me as their Avon rep. If 3 of your referrals order $20.00 or more YOU WIN!!!

The winners will be determined by who gets their referrals in first.

Just a couple of points to keep in mind:
- Remember to make sure that anyone you've referred to me tells me it was you who sent them. I'll need to know so I can keep track of who's winning.
- Make sure anyone who is placing an order knows that they need to pick it up from me (or from you if those arrangements are easier - that's your call). And that to compensate for the fact that I can't bring them their orders - their orders will always be tax free!

The contest will end at midnight on Saturday, August 2nd.

So that's about it. 3 referrals who order $20.00 or more each and the sooner they order, the better your chances of winning 1st place.

Just have them check here to see the brochure links, sign up to the group on FaceBook group; Pamela's Avon Order Group or give them my email address (Pamela.AvonRep@gmail.com) and I can send them the links to the brochures.

If you have any questions or need clarification on anything don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck and have fun!!!

~Pamela

No comments: