Saturday, September 13, 2008

My C19 Picks

Remember C19 orders go in this Monday, September 15.

Now before I give you my hot picks I'd just like to re-enforce that any personal notes I include with certain products are what I truly believe. I would NEVER mislead you just to make a sale. :)
*

pg.5 Harvest Kitchen Set. $7.99 (with each $15.00 purchase)

pg.9 Halloween Baskets. $9.99 . An adorable new twist from the typical baskets for your little trick-or-treaters. Also cute as heck for around the house or to keep your goodies in for trick-or-treaters coming to your door

pg.14/15 Mini Liners, Emery Boards and Lip Balms. .89-.99. Very handy for purse or office.

pg. 16 Fun Body Spray. $2.99 in some of Avon's most well known scents

pg. 26/27 Birthstone Hoop Earrings. $5.99

pg. 37 S/S Diamond Accent Initial Necklace. $19.99. ** Get them now while you can - they sold right out last year.

pg. 45 Circle Necklace. $5.99. **Another sell-out last year.

pg. 46 Anew Youth-Awakening Lipstick; $9.99. A couple of my customers, myself included, tried this as a demo and we all fell in love with it.

pg. 49-53. Anew product bundles at great prices. And I just can't speak highly enough for this line. My personal favorite is the Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream and Clinical Eye Lift. I wouldn't dream of going without it. Both for $39.99 (pg 53)

pg. 54 Expression Line Filler - $39.00. I didn't believe it until I tried it but this product is amazing. (*side note: if you'd like to try it let me know, I have an extra one at home that I'll sell for less).

pg. 64 Banishing Cream and Lighten Up Eye Cream - both for only $14.99

pg. 69 *My favorite cleansing system for years* Clearskin - any 3 for $15.00

pg. 71 Ultra Color Rich Lipstick - $3.99 and Nailwear Nail Enamel - $2.99

pg. 75 Magix Face Perfector - $9.99. This product is pretty new but I LOVE it and can't imagine my daily makeup routine without it. (* another side note: if you'd like to try it let me know, I have an extra couple at home that I'll sell for less).

pg. 77 Ideal Shade Foundations - $6.99 with ANY brochure purchase. No limits! How can you possibly go wrong? And yes, it is a fantastic, lightweight foundation.

pg. 78 Eight-in-One Palette - $12.99 *Love, love, love the Neutral Tones.

pg. 86-91 Fragrance Bundles: Haiku - $13.99 (own it, love it), Timeless - $14.99 and Goddess - $13.99 (own it, love it).

pg. 97 U by Ungaro - $35.00. One of our yummiest designer fragrances yet. I'm sure it goes without saying that I own this and love it too. :)

pg. 116/117 NHL baby merchandise, Awww....that's all I can say about that.:) $19.99-$24.99.

pg. 132 Coolmax Fitness Socks - $7.99. *Strangly the comfiest socks I've EVER worn.

pg. 133 Curves Salad Shaker - $9.99. Very handy and once you own it you actually make sure you're making your salads. ;)

pg. 133 Curves Body Analysis Scale - $59.99. We bought this and my fiance loves it. A great motivator stay healthy and in shape.

pg. 144-151 Amazing deals on JUMBO size foam baths, body lotions, bubble baths and shampoo/conditioner. Ranging from $6.99 - $12.99

Happy shopping everyone and remember: ***Save $5.00 off any purchase over $30.00 And receive a free gift* (And not some .99 gift either *wink*)

Don't forget to have a peek at my overstock list in the post below. And as always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

~Pamela
pamela.avonrep@gmail.com

No comments: