Thursday, September 18, 2008

WHOO HOO Campaign 20 is in full swing!

Okay guys, here are your links for C20:

Campaign 20 Brochure

Mark Magalog

Expressions

I'll have my top picks posted in the next day or two but in the meantime allow me to remind you to check out the Overstock List. Please note that the · Unisex Copper Bracelet - $3.00 (reg. $9.99) and · Skin So Soft Gelled Body Oil: Soft and Sensual, 200 ml - $3.00 (reg. $6.99 + tx) have already been purchased.

Now over the past week I've been doing some testing with my customers so I'd like to just let you all know that the following items are indeed as good as I've told you they are. Many of them I've used for ages and some of the newer lines (ie: Avon Magix Face Perfector and Anew Clinical Expression Line Filler I can't imagine ever going without them again...let alone my Anew day and night creams).

But here was my biggest and most impressive test of all: the
Anew Rejuvenate System. Out of 10 customers who tried it each and every one loved it and are waiting for C21 to order more. The best part for you is that you can get it right now at an AMAZINGLY low price compared to what the regular price will be. But I only have one system left so my honest thought to you is get while the getting's good.

Here's the list of the products I've been yammering on about. *wink*

Amazing Prices on Top Selling Skin Care:

· Anew Force Extra Triple Lifting Night Cream, 50 ml - $10.00 (reg. $28.00 + tx)

· Anew Clinical Thermalift Face Lifting Cream, 30 ml - $10.00 (reg: $39.00 + tx)

· Anew Clinical Expression Line Filler, 15 ml - $30.00 * Receive Anew Clinical Thermalift Face Lifting Cream FREE with purchase of Expression Line Filler.

-OR-

· Purchase Anew Force Extra Triple Lifting Night Cream, Anew Clinical Thermalift Face Lifting Cream and Anew Clinical Expression Line Filler for only $45.00 for all 3!

Avon Magix Face Perfector, 30 ml (2 available) - $5.00 (reg. $9.99 + tx)

-Perfect the look of your skin with this colorless gel to powder. Apply all over face or just on areas that need perfecting. Use alone or under foundation.

SNEAK PEAK (coming in Campaign 21):

· Anew Rejuvenate System: 1 Flash Facial (will be $60.00), 1 Night Revitalizing Cream (will be $39.00) PLUS a free silvertone watch (which I must tell you is a very nice watch). All 3 can be yours for only $50.00! We all deserve to treat ourselves from time to time…especially when the price is right. :)
*If you’d like complete information about these products just let me know and I’ll pass it along.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have regarding these or any Avon products.

~Pamela
pamela.avonrep@gmail.com

***Just a reminder: you can always back order up to 2 campaigns.

No comments: