Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Top Picks For Campaign 14

Each Campaign I'll give you my top picks and best buys. So here we go:

- pg. 5 Tahitian Holiday Sun Ready Hair Mist *note: Tahitian Holiday Body Glow Lotion is only $1.99, compared to $7.99 sale price), with each Tahitian Holiday purchase.

- pg. 10/11 Speed Dry Nail Enamel

- pg. 24/25 Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner

- pg. 30 Liquid Freeze Dry Spray

- pg. 31 Plump Pout Lip Gloss

-pg. 32 Brow Stencil Kit

-pg. 40/41 Fragrance Trios

-pg. 82-87 Anew Clinical Mix and Match . * On a personal note, I love the Anew Clinical Eye Lift!

- pg. 88-95 Avon Solutions Mix and Match. *Another few things I can't help but tell you about i this group; The Banishing Cream, Skin Clearing Gel Cleanser and Skin Refining Toner. And although the last 2 are listed under "Oily" - I don't have a problem with oily skin and have never had a problem with these products drying my face out.

- pg. 98 Curves Dual Density Heel Support. *note: the Fitness Pedometer is only $2.99, as opposed to $12.99. And even if you don't, or rarely work out (like myself ;o) it's fun to see just how far you walk in a day.

- pg. 108 Learn and Carry Books and CD

- pg. 108 Mini Look and Find Books and Magnifier (my son LOVES this and is a great way to give Mom some downtime. ;o)

pg. 130 Skin So Soft Bath Oil - 2 for $10.00!!! (Make sure you see my post regarding the many uses of this awesome product: Skin So Soft...More Uses Than You Think .

pg. 141 Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Anti-Itch Spray Lotion

pg. 142-143 Avon Sun Sunscreens

pg. 144 Avon Bubble Bath (Jumbo Size). *note: You have to try the new "Fresh Laundry" scent in your potpourri holders. See my post: Avon Bubble Bath . Smaller bottles and different scents are available in the Mix and Max on pg. 151.

pg. 146 Mix and Match. * My picks (I just can't help it). -Foot Works on pg. 148 (Deep Moisture Cream and Triple Duty Cream. I could NEVER go without these items!) And, Clearskin Invigorating Cleansing Scrub, pg. 154.

pg. 159 Advance Teqhniques 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner. *A 1 litre bottle for only $7.49 with any brochure purchase!!!

And last but not least: Back Page - Mini Waterproof Mascara for only .99. It's perfect to just keep in your purse.

*****

Ah, after all that you thought I was finally done, didn't you. ;o)

Okay just a couple of things left. This time from the Mark Magalog:

pg. 24 Juice Gems Lip Gloss. (I'll keep this one simple - this gloss ROCKS and I have consistent repeat customers for it - myself included of course ;o)

pg.25 C-Thru-U Sheer Foundation. (I NEVER thought I ever find the perfect foundation, but this stuff is amazing. It's so light, so sheer, you don't even know it's on! Love, love, love it!)

note: Check out the Mark Sunglasses - only $5.00 with any $10.00 purchase.

Okay, that's it for now. Happy shopping, my friends. And keep that contest in mind. :o)

~Pamela
pamela.avonrep@gmail.com

No comments: