Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Campaign Beginning and Contest Extension

It just gets better and better....Campaign 15 has some awesome deals in it! My hot picks list will be posted soon.

In the meantime - there were no winners for the contest I ran during Campaign 14. I tend to get over excited when I start something new and I really didn't leave you guys with much notice. So what with the short notice, people having summer fun, summer holidays and busy lives I figure I'll extend the contest and let it run for two campaigns (15 and 16).

With the exception of the ending date - midnight on August 2nd - it's the same contest, same rules and same prizes. Click here to see the contest post: It's Contest Time .

Campaigns run every 2 weeks and one thing to keep in mind is that you can always back order up to 2 campaigns. So that being said here are the links to the previous two campaigns:
C13 Brochure

C14 Brochure

So browse away, enjoy the pleasure of picking out things you deserve at your own comfort, invite your friends to do the same and above all have fun with your Avon experience - you owe it to yourself.

And for any of you on FaceBook, I welcome you to join my Avon group at: Pamela's Avon Order Group.

As always, any questions, comments or suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers,

Pamela
pamela.avonrep@gmail.com



No comments: