Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Top Picks For Campaign 15

This campaign has so many great deals in it - it makes it hard for this lover of Avon to pick but I'm going to do my best to narrow it down. ;o)

First I have to start off with this AMAZING new product: Anew Clinical Expression Line Filler (see page (6/7). I've been using this system for almost two weeks now and I very impressed that I'm already noticing the a reduction in my "expression lines" (we don't use the dreaded word of "wrinkles" here at Avon Calling. *wink*). Even better is that when you order the Expression Line Filler you receive Anew Clinical Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream for FREE! I've been using this cream for over a year now and I love, love, love it. And at a regular $39.00 value, I'd say free is a pretty darn good price.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now and share the rest of my picks for C15 with you.

* pg. 2 Ultra Luxury Liners for - $1.99

* pg. 3 Eight-In-One Eye Palette - $11.99 (For my 2 cents - The Paradise Greens is nice for this season but my absolute favorite is the Neutral Tones palette, which gives you the perfect range of colors to go from subtle to sultry as you wish. Don't let the word "Neutral" fool you.)

*pg. 20/21 Sweet Honesty. 5 products for $14.99!!! This is a nice, gentle scent for everyday/work wear.

*pg. 22/23 Goddess Eau de Parfum. This is one of my all time favorite scents ever and on for a seriously great price - $9.99 vs. the regular price of $28.00.

YUMMY SCENTS FOR MEN:
*pg. 28 Blue Rush - 1/2 price at 10.99

*pg. 30/31 Perceive - 1/2 price again!

*pg. 32 Derek Jeter: Driven for $19.99. HOT! HOT! HOT! That's all I'm going to say.

*pg. 36 Glazewear - $3.99

*pg. 38 Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara - $2.99

*pg. 39 Glimmersticks Waterproof Eye Liner - $3.99

*pg. 64/65 Anti-Aging Sunscreen - 2 for $12.99 (with any brochure purchase)

*pg. 74 Curves Digital Weight Tracker Scale - $69.99. you have to read the info on this item. This scale is awesome. And case it becomes a question - it can be personalized for up to 10 people.

*pg. 146 Fresh and Smooth Silky Stay Shave Gel - $3.99. I tried this item last campaign and it works fabulously.

*pg. 149 Gelled Body Oil - $5.99

*pg. 152-157 Three for $10.00 Mix and Match. It's far too hard to pick any one (or three products here as they're all great but I will tell you that the Advance Techniques Shampoos and Conditioners are amazing (and very similar to Pantene) and the Tropical Coconut Foot Lotion is so soothing.

As always I can't speak highly enough of Avon's bubble baths and Skin So Soft products. If you haven't already looked them over check out my posts: Avon Bubble Bath and Avon Skin So Soft.
There are just so many uses for both of them and they're on sale.
*pg. 158/159 Bubble Bath - 2 for $10.00 in the jumbo size and the Skin So Soft Bath Oil for $12.99 - also jumbo size (sorry due to a glitch in the online brochure this page isn't visible).

And last but not least:
*pg. 170 - Care Deeply Aloe Vera Gel - $1.99. Perfect for the summer due to its natural soothing and cooling effects and to keep on hand for unexpected sunburns.

My Mark catalogue picks remain the same as the new Mark books only come out every 2 campaigns.

And remember, you can back order from the previous 2 campaigns as well. Here are the links:
C13 Brochure
C14 Brochure

Happy shopping, my friends. And remember campaign 15 orders are due July 21st and don't forget about the $100.00 Avon product giveaway contest (like you would *grin*).

~Pamela
pamela.avonrep@gmail.com


***side note: I want you all to know that I don't promote Avon's products just as a rep. I've been a long time buyer of Avon, and my love for their products started many years before I myself started selling it. I would never promote any product or company that I didn't believe in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pamela

I enjoy reading your blog, I find it very informative. You have a great flair for writing as well. Love the "Top Picks" for each campaign.